Learn Spanish in Argentina
Cultural immersion is one of the most proven methods of gaining fluency in a foreign language. To learn Spanish in Argentina at Estudio Buenos Aires Spanish School is a wonderful way to accomplish just that. Argentina is a burgeoning tourist destination with natural attractions, cultural offerings and uniquely welcoming people that make it an ideal place to study Spanish.
Buenos Aires, the capital city, is only one of many major urban hubs, but enjoys a mix of European style and Latin spirit not found anywhere else. Culture here is not relegated to the museums; operas, film festivals, classical concerts, book fairs, tangos and milongas, musical events spanning from metal to jazz are all to be found throughout the city. For the individual who wants to learn Spanish in Argentina, Buenos Aires is undoubtedly an unparalleled opportunity for practicing the language in an enriching environment.
Food is a point of national pride and therefore another great reason to learn Spanish in Argentina. Restaurants throughout Argentina are world famous for their cuisine and singular service – so after your Spanish class at Estudio Buenos Aires be sure to try as many as possible. Of course it goes without saying that you haven´t been to Argentina if you haven’t had an asado, a combination of cuts of meat on a tableside barbecue and a uniquely Argentine experience.
One of the greatest advantages of our Spanish school in Argentina is that it can serve as a convenient departing point for excursions to the most exciting destinations both north and south of Buenos Aires. There are many different landscapes to be experienced in Argentina, ranging from high snowcapped mountains and salt flats to sandy beaches and across windswept prairies and rich farms. And for those with only a little time for traveling outside the city, the Iguazu Falls and the Perito Moreno Glacier are the two tourist destinations that no visitor should miss. No matter where you decide to go, you will enjoy the warmth, hospitality and gregarious personalities of Argentineans.
In short, to learn Spanish in Argentina is a wonderful opportunity to acquire communicative skills in one of the fastest growing languages in the world – and of course to experience the rich cultural heritage of the country.
Learn Spanish in Buenos Aires
DELE Preparation: Now available for students who come to learn Spanish in Buenos Aires
Estudio Buenos Aires now offers customized instruction to prepare students who come to learn Spanish in Buenos Aires for DELE, the prestigious Spanish language exam. We offer learning materials designed to address the student’s individual needs whether at the beginner, the intermediate, or the advanced level, and that cover a broad range of idiomatic variations of the Spanish language.Although students who desire to take the exam are required to process their enrollment through the official testing institution, we are ready to assist with you with the process. Please e-mail us for more information regarding dates and costs for this examination. firstname.lastname@example.org
USAFA Cadets Spanish Program
Ebatrust is proud to have been selected by the United States Air Force Academy as its primary provider of Spanish language instruction in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Each year, we are honored to welcome 10+ cadets to Argentina where we not only build their language skills but in addition, arrange their accommodations in private homes in Buenos Aires where they are further immersed in the language, and organize numerous extracurricular activities including travel to various places of interest throughout Argentina.
Learn Spanish in Argentina, Five reasons:
- Argentina has become one of the favorite destinations for travelers from all over the world due in part to its extraordinary diversity of landscapes from the Atlantic coast to the highlands of the Andes; from rainforests on the Brazilian border to Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world.
- Argentina serves as a magnet to cost-conscious travelers due in part to its extraordinary affordability: Just imagine enjoying a delicious 3-course meal of world famous Argentine beef for less than $10 US!
- Argentines are famously friendly people: just stand on a Buenos Aires street corner studying a street map and within minutes, you will be approached by someone eager to help you find your way.
- Those who decide to learn Spanish in Argentina will have the opportunity to practice their skills to communicate in the fastest growing language in the world.
- Known as the “Paris of South America” Argentina has it all: A world class Opera Hall, Tango dance halls and the best Tango instructors, art museums, international Jazz and Film Festivals…and the list goes on.
Comments are closed.